WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Moto-mod-life - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Moto-mod-life > Topics

Subject: How to flash(guide for noobs)
Replies: 7 Views: 1515

elliotn 30.03.08 - 08:53am
first rememba ur fone must be fully charged or atleast with minimum power, it is always advised that u choose a compitable MP, dont take an l6 mp and mod a v360. *

elliotn 30.03.08 - 05:07pm
to start press star, harsh and the power b*tton at the same time. the fone would prompt u that fone is ready for an update *

elliotn 2.04.08 - 06:03pm
it is highly advisable not to interupt the fone while its on update mode ...wait until it is done and probably restart it *

elliotn 2.04.08 - 06:10pm
NB. all stored files, skins, games, mp3, contacts etc will be deleted so it is advised to back up all ur info *

djayex 4.04.08 - 07:46pm
elliot what are my requirements to flash my phone *

elliotn 5.04.08 - 07:13am
your requirements are RSDlite 2.7 this version is mostly recomended. and ofcoz a good MP, choose an MP correctly and ensure it wont lock ur fone etc. then not to forget to charge ur battery and p2k drivers *

dj.kem 27.05.08 - 07:27am
i used flashbckup 2 flash my fne and it did , so cn u teach hw 2 flash via rsd lite v4.1. *

phly_kid 30.05.08 - 11:09am
more or less the same. just open rsd lite and browse to where the .shx file is and open it and flash it.... thats it... I prefer fb3 for most of my flashes. reason being with rsd lite you cannot exclude some cg's from installing. *

* Moto-mod-life Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Moto-mod-life

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search